Exploration & Preparation
Analysis of available data will establish procedures to execute the objectives of the client.
- Procure all available offset data
- Determine optimal horizontal target
- Map geologic structure
- Identify potential hazards
Tailoring services for clients’ desired level of intensity to maximize efficiency.
- Completely customizable from simple data interpretation to assuming complete autonomy of geologic operations
- Import new data as it is received and continually develop contingencies to avoid complacency
- Constant communication with all involved parties
- Focus on maximizing efficiency
Enhancing the resolution of a company’s acreage through a multiplicity of techniques to improve future efforts.
- Comprehensive analysis of existing wells
- Analysis of just single wells, to entire fields
- Techniques include, but are not limited to:
- Geologic structure
- Stratigraphic placement
- Correlating production history