Exploration & Preparation
Analysis of available data will establish procedures to execute the objectives of the client.
- Procure all available offset data
- Determine optimal horizontal target
- Map geologic structure
- Identify potential hazards
Tailoring services for clients’ desired level of intensity to maximize efficiency.
- Completely customizable from simple data interpretation to assuming complete autonomy of geologic operations
- Import new data as it is received and continually develop contingencies to avoid complacency
- Constant communication with all involved parties
- Focus on maximizing efficiency
Enhancing the resolution of a company’s acreage through a multiplicity of techniques to improve future efforts.
- Comprehensive analysis of existing wells
- Analysis of just single wells, to entire fields
- Techniques include, but are not limited to:
- Geologic structure
- Stratigraphic placement
- Correlating production history
The partnership between West Texas Wellsite, Inc. and Koury Geosteering, LLC creates an integrated geologic service that enhances efforts to improve drilling. Triangulating lithology and gas detection with MWD data and drilling parameters enhances the resolution and accuracy of stratigraphic positioning. To achieve these goals, a highly granular approach is taken towards analyzing data to be certain that all contingencies are considered.